4 months ago
Graduate Paralegal - Family
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Law graduate to develop their legal career in a top 150 law firm. The successful candidate will be working in our award winning national team of family law and divorce solicitors which are the largest in the country and has unrivalled experience in the full range of specialisms. We have specialist accredited lawyers dealing with divorce, financial and property issues following relationship breakdown, child care proceedings, domestic abuse, adoption, parental abduction and disputes relating to children – residence and contact.
About the role
* Attending clients to provide advice and take instructions
* Working on client files
* Assisting fee earners in progressing cases
* Law degree ideally 2:1 minimum
* LPC is desirable
* Some legal work experience is desirable
* Demonstrates a genuine interest in family law
More about this position
Our stories - life at Stephensons
About the firm
Stephensons is an award winning, top 150 law firm with a strong commitment to the future growth and development of the business. With an ambitious mindset, yet approachable and down to earth attitude, Stephensons provides an exciting place for long term career development and progression. Whilst we do look for highly motivated and driven individuals, we also have a strong commitment to work life balance and flexibility.
What’s on offer?
* Competitive salary
* Free parking
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Holiday sale & purchase scheme
* Discounted gym membership
* Corporate rate BUPA membership
* Season ticket travel/parking permit loans
* Cycle to work scheme
* Payroll giving scheme
* Social events
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please apply via the link below.