4 months ago
Graduate Paralegal - Regulatory
Are you a law graduate with an interest in developing their legal career in an award winning top 150 law firm? Do you have an interest in regulatory law? This role will allow you to work in a large and fast paced department serving a nationwide client base consisting of commercial clients and private individuals. We have a genuine commitment to training and development and have an opportunity for a law graduate paralegal to join our outstanding and growing regulatory department.
About the role
* Attending clients to provide advice and take instructions
* Working on client files
* Assisting fee earners in progressing cases
More about this position
Our stories - life at Stephensons
* Law degree ideally 2:1 minimum
* LPC is desirable or working towards
* Some legal work experience is desirable
* Demonstrates a genuine interest in regulatory law
About the firm
Stephensons is an award winning, top 150 law firm with a strong commitment to the future growth and development of the business. With an ambitious mind set, yet approachable and down to earth attitude, Stephensons provides an exciting place for long term career development and progression. Whilst we do look for highly motivated and driven individuals, we also have a strong commitment to work life balance and flexibility.
What’s on offer?
* Competitive Salary
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* Holiday Sale & Purchase scheme
* Discounted gym membership
* Corporate rate BUPA membership
* Season ticket travel/parking permit loans
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Payroll Giving Scheme
* Social events
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please apply via the link below.