6 months ago
Venn Group - Birmingham
£25 - £35 Per Hour
PQE 4, PQE 5
Hannah Fritz - Lewis
Public Sector, Local Government
Category: Lawyer Jobs
An excellent opportunity with a busy Local Authority has arisen for a Data Protection and Freedom of Information Lawyer.
Applications are welcome from non-qualified Lawyers or Principal Legal Officers who have the relevant experience working within a Local Government organisation. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of Data Protection Law in practice.
Duties are as follows:
* Managing a varied caseload
* Handling complex requests in relation to the Freedom of Information Act, Environmental Information Regulations and Data Protection Act
* Advising on data protection and privacy matters
* Negotiating and drafting data processing and data sharing agreements
* Responding to ICO complaints
* Demonstrating a sound knowledge of Data Protection matters
The position offers an hourly rate depending on experience.
If you feel you are suitable for this role then please call Hannah Fritz - Lewis or Lauren Watts onor with a copy of your CV.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close