about 1 month ago
£18000 - £21000 per annum
Category: Legal HR Jobs
Our client, an established law firm of over 30 years, are looking to recruit a confident, reliable and hard-working Legal Secretary.
The successful applicant will ideally have experience working within a busy Conveyancing department, as well as experience working as a legal secretary in other areas. they must have excellent telephone manner and used to dealing with clients both on the phone and in person, attention to detail and excellent organisational skills, confidence with IT systems, the ability to work within a team but ability to use own initiative when necessary and must also have an average typing speed of 50-80 words per minute. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is looking to progress their career as a Legal Secretary.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Ability to communicate well, either face to face, on the telephone or in writing.
• Manage time and workload effectively
• Ensure that all written communication is accurate, understandable and grammatically correct.
• Ensure that all communication is respectful and appropriate to the audience.
• Ability to express thoughts and intentions in a clear and concise manner.
• Communicate in a professional yet friendly manner.
•Salary range (DOE): £18,000 - £21,000
•Job type: Permanent
•Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (Birmingham) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close