NQ+ Family Solicitor / Legal Executive , Bradford
- Long established, family law & wills and probate specialist practice
- Traditional firm
- Based in Bradford
- Will consider full time and part time hours to suit
- Unique role to specialise purely in family law work where you will be supported by a team of lawyers who are experienced within their field of expertise
- You will be exposed to a range of private family matters to include child abduction, child maintenance, divorce, finances on separation, cohabitation and pre-nuptials, domestic violence and forced marriages
- You will be Solicitor with 0-2 years' PQE
- Applications from newly qualified Solicitors / Solicitors approaching qualification are welcome
- You will have completed a family seat during your training contract or will have between 1-2 years' PQE in this area
- You will enjoy working autonomously
- Competitive salary on offer
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.