Cathedral Appointments currently have an opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join our client’s office based in Ivybridge. This position would suit someone who is able to work independently and who has experience dealing primarily with divorce, financial issues on divorce, children matters, cohabitation law and domestic violence. For the right candidate, progression opportunities will be available.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Dealing with matters relating to divorce, financial issues on divorce, children matters, cohabitation law and domestic violence
· Managing your own caseload independently
· Undertaking business development opportunities and actively promoting both yourself and the firm
· Qualified Solicitor with previous experience within Family Law
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise workload
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, with good IT skills
· Proven track record of Business Development
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a firm where they can stay and progress for years to come. On offer for the right person would be the opportunity to progress into the role of Head of Department.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please get in touch with Sophia Damshenas at Cathedral Appointments today for a confidential chat.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Family Law, Separation, Divorce, Financial Matters, Children, Cohabitation, Domestic Violence, Legal, Fee Earner, Solicitor, Law Firm, LLB, Law Degree, Law, Jobs in Devon, Ivybridge Jobs