This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and highly successful Family Department. The department now consists of nine solicitors who specialise in private client Family Law making it one of the largest non-legal aid Family practices in Southern England.
The successful applicant will need to have previous experience of working in a similar role and will be expected to undertake practice promotion activities. They will also be required to contribute to the Family Department in a number of ways including writing articles, participating in marketing campaigns and social media activities.
The successful candidate must have:
- A good academic record.
- Excellent personal and communication skills.
- The ability to build a successful brand.
- Salary competitive, depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays.
- Automatic enrolment into the Work Place Pension Scheme after three months of employment. Upon successful completion of their probationary period, the employee can increase their pension contributions up to a maximum of 4% (employer will match).
- Entitlement to a discretionary bonus as part of the firm's Individual Performance Objectives bonus scheme.
- Access to a healthcare cash plan.
- Buying and selling holiday scheme.
- Length of service awards.
- Firm funded bi-monthly prize draws and social events.