Family Solicitor - Sheffield
Due to a successful period of growth an experienced Matrimonial & Family lawyer is required to join a highly successful Family department based in Sheffield.
The successful candidate must have excellent technical ability and experience of handling a broad range of family and matrimonial law, realistically having a minimum of 4 years PQE as you will be expected to manage your own caseload, support staff and participate in the Firm's marketing activities.
You should have the following attributes:-
* A minimum of 4 years PQE gained in Family / Matrimonial Law;
* A strong client following or contacts whom you are able to bring with you;
* The ability to generate your own caseload through existing contacts and from client referrals;
* Good marketing focus and be commercially aware with a proven background of successful involvement in business development strategies to enable you to contribute to the growth of the Firm's portfolio;
* Pro-active, driven, professional and flexible as well as being friendly, and a good team player;
* Have excellent technical and interpersonal ability across all levels;
The successful candidate will be tasked with developing a full and varied caseload to cover the full remit of private Family and Children matters with a focus on high net worth financial applications.
If you have the skills and experience required and want to join a successful firm who believe in rewarding and progressing their employees, please don't hesitate to apply.
Please contact Helen Veitch, legal recruitment consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are legal recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Leeds legal jobs and Yorkshire based Solicitor jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.