5 months ago
I am currently working with a multi service Law Firm. They are currently seeking to recruit a Family Law Solicitor to join their Family Law department.
The successful Family Law Solicitor will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within Family Law. Candidate will have good client care skills, will provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA code of conduct. The candidate will have effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies, should also have the capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets. The Family Law Solicitor will also have up to date knowledge and skills in compliance with continuing professional development and internal training expectations. The solicitor will also be able to prioritise their own workload effectively along with managing their time well.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Family Law Solicitor to further progress their career within the Family Law department
Required Skills & Experience:
• Candidate will have 2 years’ minimum experience within Family Law
• Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
• Strong IT skills
• Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
• Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
• Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development and internal training expectations
• Proven experience of handling own caseload
• Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
• Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
• Location: Birmingham
• Salary range (DOE): £20,000 - £25,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 21.06.2017
• Reference: MA121
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Mehreen Arif (Birmingham) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.