My client is a specialist UK top 50 legal services firm. They have a rare opening for an experienced facilities supervisor who is looking for a rewarding opportunity to their team in Nottingham. Salary is up to £23,000 with a fantastic benefits package.
The role will involve you to facilitate the provision of services to clients and staff by assisting the Facilities & Health & Safety Manager to ensure the smooth running of facilities at their base office providing a well maintained, safe and secure working environment.
The key duties include:
* monitoring maintenance and upkeep of premises, liaising with contractors and engineers where necessary
* the daily liaison with facilities team leader to ensure the smooth running of:
* storage of files, wills and deeds within the relevant office
* post and DX operations
* post opening and ensuring post is distributed on time
* ensuring our ISO27701 & ISO9001 compliance is adhered and documents associated are updated and maintained
* assisting with implementing the health and safety policy, including but not limited to:
* accident and near miss reporting
* first aid
* fire safety and evacuation
* induction for new starters
* risk assessments - generic, DSE and new and expectant mothers
* acting as on site Fire Controller in the event of an evacuation
* dealing with health and safety issues as they arise to ensure a safe working environment
* oversee the document production service within the firm
Skills and experience you will have:
* a NEBOSH qualification is essential
* prior experience supervising the maintenance of a building is desirable
Please contact Connor Franks, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.