Receptionist/Front of House
Douglas Scott are currently working on a retained piece of business with a highly-regarded International Firm of Solicitors who due to expansion and growth are looking to appoint a well presented and organised Receptionist to their offices in London.
The ideal candidate would be a confident and competent individual, someone who has a keen eye for detail with excellent interpersonal skills, ideally you will have 1-2 years' experience within a similar role.
* The ability to work within the service desk team, prioritising jobs and providing detailed reports and information.
* The ability to work within the print team providing cover where required.
* The ability to communicate effectively both written and oral with internal customers and external clients.
* Flexible approach to working practices within the Facilities department.
* Managing external contractors and service providers, developing relationships and ensuring the provision of agreed services is supplied on time when required.
* Working closely with all Facilities teams.
* Minor maintenance of business equipment.
* Support of the firms business continuity plans.
* Support of the firms Health & Safety Management System (training to be given where necessary).
* Provision of Facilities related services as might be required from time to time.
If you see yourself as a problem solver who loves to be busy and get the job done, this is a role which can offer you a varied and challenging role and will be sure to diminish any frustrations in your current role.
My client believes their biggest strength is their people. Home to talented, well-recognised industry experts, they truly are committed to ensuring a bright and interesting future for all staff to join our ever-growing partnership.
This supportive environment will help you to develop your personal and professional skills to help you build a successful career within the firm.
So if you're keen on this sort of role send your CV now and avoid dissapoiuntment.
Douglas Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.