about 1 month ago
A successful Law Firm with more than 15 years of combined experience in the field UK Immigration Law is currently looking for an Employment Law Solicitor. The Firm has a high success rate and excellent level of service; with continuous growth, they are now looking for a committed and experienced Solicitor to join their Firm on a permanent full time basis, gaining the opportunity to grow and progress their experience within the Immigration sector.
The Employment Law Solicitor must have a minimum of 2 – 3 years PQE, with expectations of managing a heavy workload involving practical advice to individual and corporate clients dealing with a full range of Employment Law matters (Contentious and Non-Contentious work). The Employment Law Solicitor must also have Employment Litigation experience; including appointments and severances, employment contracts, compromise agreements and restructuring. They must be able to deal with employee rights and dismissal procedures, equal pay, disciplinary disputes, redundancy and discrimination matters.
The Solicitor will be expected to provide constructive and professional advice on behalf of the Firm to clients and be knowledgeable on a broad range of matters. They must have excellent verbal, drafting and interpersonal skills, with high standard of client care; demonstrating good organisational skills, as well as being able to produce consistently high-quality work under tight deadlines.
With a proven track record in generating contacts and attracting new business; this is a great opportunity for an Employment Law Solicitor to join a successful and fast growing Firm in Central London, gaining more experience within this sector as well as progressing their career as a Solicitor.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have a minimum of 2-3 years PQE
• Should ideally have their own client following
• Should have employment litigation experience
• Must have extensive experience in the following areas: appointments and severances; employment contracts; compromise agreements and restructuring; employee rights and dismissal procedures; equal pay; disciplinary disputes; redundancy; discrimination, etc.
• Ability to produce consistently high-quality work under tight and a proven track record in generating contacts and attracting new business
• Location: Central London
• Salary range (DOE): £35,000 – £70,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 11.10.2017
• Reference: YK578
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.