An excellent opportunity for an ambitious Defendant PI Solicitor/Legal Executive has been created at a Leading Bristol law firm. This is an established team which brings the opportunity for excellent career progression. You will be handling an EL/PL caseload of litigated cases and will meet the following criteria:
- Be an NQ-2 year PQE Solicitor or CILEX with equivalent with experience of EL/PL Litigated personal injury matters.
- Experience of handling Employers Liability and Public Liability matters.
- Ideally experience of acting on behalf of Defendants but Claimant experience will be considered.
- Experience or knowledge of handling a litigated caseload.
- Ability to accurately value personal injuries and draft full Schedules of Loss.
- Deliver client service excellence.
- Commercially minded and strategically adept.
- Tactical and effective negotiation skills.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of the CPR and Court processes/procedures.
- Excellent communicator with ability and desire to assist and develop others.
If you are interested in building your career at this leading firm, please get in touch for further information.