Our client is a leading international law firm with over 1,500 staff in locations across Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. They are currently recruiting for an eDiscovery Paralegal in Bristol on a 12 month contract basis to provide paralegal support to the Litigation department and other departments as required.
Main tasks will include:
- Collating and organising bundles of documents for disclosure, witness statements or exhibits
- Assisting fee earners with drafting, reviewing and proof-reading legal documents
- Working with the legal teams and the in-house eDiscovery team to provide support on disclosure exercises
- Providing legal and administrative support to fee earners - assisting with managing documents/files in Relativity, the firms DealRoom platform and the firms document management system
- Carrying out first pass review on disclosure exercises
- Analysing, collating and summarising large quantities of information
- Researching points of law and other factual issues and preparing reports on the same
- Law graduate
- Ideally 12 months experience in a litigation/dispute resolution paralegal role
- Experience using litigation review and legal research databases (preferred)
- Excellent IT skills, including Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Previous document review platform experience (preferred)
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.