Our client, an international utility corporation is seeking a Due Diligence Analyst on an interim basis who will play a critical role in assisting with the management of business integrity related risks and will have primary responsibility for collating and analysing relevant data on vendors and certain customers.
* Careful analysis and validation of system-generated due diligence reports, including ownership and legal status of third parties;
* Conducting additional independent research and requesting supporting information where necessary;
* Identifying potential risks and coordinating the proper escalation of such findings to internal business contacts and/or Legal experts for further input where appropriate;
* Providing final reports containing relevant findings and recommendations to business units; and
* Supporting across ongoing, planned and new projects within the Due Diligence team
Experience & requirements:
* B.A. Degree or equivalent (preferred but not essential);
* Work experience in a professional environment/ legal or regulatory compliance role as either a Due Diligence Analyst or Compliance Specialist;
* Good working knowledge of performing due diligence, basic knowledge of Anti-money Laundering, 'Know-Your-Suppler' and 'Know-Your-Customer' regulatory requirements;
* Proficiency and experience using Compliance/Due Diligence platforms when undertaking checks of third parties, acquiring such data as company information, corporate structures and adverse media;
* Competent user of all Microsoft office packages, specifically excel (intermediate/advanced user is highly desirable);
The role is initially offered for a 3 month period although there is a possibility of extension. Pay rate subject to experience but we would expect the banding to be from £150 - £300 a day (ltd or Umbrella rate) or equivalent PAYE rate.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please send your CV for consideration.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.