This large US law firm is seeking a Director of Administration for its London office which was set up just a couple of years ago and is continuing to grow.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day administration of office operations, business functions, financial transactions and budgeting for London office, including:
• Managing all support staff functions including secretaries, legal assistants, local finance, reception, IT, HR.
• Managing local financial operations, including processing of local expenses, compliance with billing guidelines
• Managing human resources, including administration of and obtaining competitive benefits and insurance, recruiting of all attorneys and support staff and support lateral attorney recruitment.
• Managing facilities and all administration matters.
• Ensuring all regulatory compliance, including implementation of SRA regulations, preparation for SRA audits. • Draft and maintain local office policies.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, be a strong team player, an excellent communicator and ideally be degree educated.