7 months ago
Defendant Insurance Motor Claims Handler : Training Contract
We are recruiting for an experienced Defendant RTA Fee Earner who will be required to assist the Defendant Claims department working predominantly with leading high net-worth insurer clients.
To be successful you will need excellent communication skills both orally and written, attention to detail, team-working skills and creativity.
Throughout the training contract, the successful candidate will receive training predominantly in Personal Injury but also in other areas to satisfy the requirements of the training contract in accordance with SRA requirements.
* Dealing with complex and challenging high value personal injury/credit hire/fraud pre-litigated and litigated matters including liability disputes and policy interpretation, indemnity issues and contractual disputes between insurer and insured.
* Ability to deal with Part 20 counter claims should this be required.
* Experience of Defendant EL/PL claims not essential but would be an advantage.
* Experience of the MOJ RTA Portal would be an advantage.
* Experience of Proclaim Case Management preferred but not essential.
* Must be a driven and motivated individual with a minimum of 3 years litigated defendant motor claims experience.
* Excellent client care and analytical skills, to include providing written and oral advice in a clear concise manner.
* Requirement to adhere to strict SLA's providing comprehensive reports to insurers under both delegated and non-delegated agreements.
* Ability to proactively work independently with excellent knowledge of CPR and Fast Track/Multi Track litigation process.
Full time permanent role.
Salary dependent on experience.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close