A boutique firm in South Manchester that specialises in dispute resolution and bulk debt recovery is seeking a Debt Recovery Solicitor or Litigation Executive to join the firm.
- As a Debt Recovery Solicitor, you will handle a caseload of unpaid private parking fines and focus on bulk litigation with the assistance of Paralegals and Administration Assistants.
- You will also support and supervise junior Debt Recovery Paralegals and handle escalations.
- A Solicitor or Litigation Executive with at least 3 Years PQE or equivalent
- Existing experience in debt recovery
- Knowledge of Civil Procedure Roles
- Knowledge of parking law would be desirable
- Driver with own vehicle (No access by public transport)
- Salary is between £25,000 and £37,000
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- 45 Hour working week, 8AM - 5:15PM (50 minute break)
If you are interested in joining an established debt recovery firm, this would be a great role for you.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.