A NEW opportunity has arisen at an ABS Law Firm based in Cheadle, Stockport. The role will be responsible for the provision of outstanding customer service. All customer calls will be handled proactively and in a friendly and helpful manner.
Successful Candidates will:
- Maintain best practice in terms of customer service.
- Have the ability to follow processes and protocols successfully.
- Comply with the Firm's Service Level Agreements - including answering all telephone calls within 10 seconds.
- Ensure work is prioritised effectively with 2 day turn around timescale.
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely over the telephone and in writing.
- Capture accurate information.
- Perform administrative processes such as opening and closing files appropriately.
- Carry out due diligence compliance checks in line with instruction.
- Liaise successfully and respectfully with clients.
- Negotiate heads of claims within the Service Level Agreement.
- Make all liability enquiries necessary to allow settlement negotiation of customer claims is left on the best possible terms.
- Maintain post and diary entries necessary to comply with Key Performance Indicators set.
- Handle complaints within the agreed company procedure.
- Identify potential fraud, repudiation and voidance issues and resolve within Firm guidance.
- Be able to use IT systems as instructed.
- Call centre experience OR insurance firm experience is desirable.
- Be organised and diligent in managing own caseload.
- GCSE English and Maths.
- Commercial awareness is important combined with the need to be results focused.
NOTE THAT: this opportunity operates on a shift pattern of 4.30pm to 10.30pm with 4 days on and 4 days off.
Training and supervision will be provided. This is an exciting, fast paced environment for an enthusiastic Customer Services Advisor candidate.