Due to continued growth, this dynamic, forward thinking Firm is now seeking an experienced residential property solicitor who is naturally enthusiastic, committed and keen to contribute to the growth of the firm.
The successful candidate must be experienced specifically, in the area of residential property.
- Advising on freehold and leasehold transactions
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure within a busy office
- A good breadth of knowledge in this area
- 3 years+ PQE in Residential Property
- Track of record of achieving career, financial (including fee targets) and business development goals;
- Enthusiasm to engage in networking and business development;
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
- Self-motivated team player
- Ambition to progress
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Professional but friendly and approachable
This Firm has been established for over 60 years but is progressive in its thinking and is seeking a Lawyer who wants to contribute to the future success.
Apply online today and I look forward to hearing from you.