Court of Protection Solicitor
An excellent opportunity has recently become available for a Court of Protection Solicitor to join a highly regarded high street firm in Warwickshire. Salary is up to £43K dependant on experience.
This role is ideally suited to someone looking to further their career, together with the passion to be involved in supporting others to further grow the success of the team. You will be able to demonstrate experience of providing Deputyship applications, Ancillary Applications and Statutory Will applications.
Skills and Responsabilities:
- Ideally have at 1 years PQE experience
- Must have experience within Court of Protection, Mental Health or Community Care Law
- Exceptional Client care skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Willingness to develop and expand skills and knowledge, undertaking further training as required
- Be passionate with working in Court of Protection / Mental Health.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well regarded Court of Protection team in Warwickshire that are looking to grow and expand their Court of Protection team. Don't miss out send me your CV today, shortlisting now!!!
Please contact Chris Hodgson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.