A Costs Technician is required to join a market leading insurer and legal services provider DAS in Bristol.
This is would be a perfect opportunity for an experienced Law/Cost Draftsman.
We know that our people are the best in the industry. The quality of our people defines the quality of the company and the standard of service we offer.
We are looking to recruit bright and enthusiastic individuals who have a passion for overseeing a verity of case types.
As a Costs Technician you will be:
* Working within the Costing Unit Team to ensure maximum cost effective performance of the Claims Operation by providing technical costs support and undertaking costs assessments.
* Managing the customer experience through the claims lifecycle in an efficient and cost effective way whilst maintaining high levels of service delivery and customer engagement.
* Negotiating costs with Solicitors arising from legal expense insurance claims.
* Undertaking assessments of claims for costs under our customers legal expense insurance policies.
* Ensuring targets are met and aspire to exceed profiles in line with departmental performance and service delivery plan.
As an experienced Costs Technician you will be:
* Experienced within the Cost industry; you should have the ability to successfully assess and negotiate solicitor own client and adverse costs.
* From either a Legal or Claims background
* An excellent communicator and negotiator
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Confident and have a good understanding of working within strict guidelines and FSA regulations
* Numerate, confident and have great attention to detail
As a market leader in the Legal Expenses Insurance market we have undergone rapid growth in recent years.
Thousands of businesses, motorists and individuals defend or pursue legal action each year safe in the knowledge that DAS are paying their legal bills. We have always been aware that it is the people that really make it happen; the quality of our people defines the quality of the company and the standard of service we offer.
DAS who are owned by the ERGO Insurance Group, one of the major insurance groups in Germany and Europe hold the coveted Investor In People award, demonstrating our dedication to the development of the best staff in the industry. At DAS, we don’t simply talk about our values they are at the heart of everything we do. They guide us with the way that we work and provide the framework for how we do business. ‘Doing the right thing’ is central to our behaviour – from building trust, being accountable, putting our customer at the heart of everything that we do which we believe drives performance
We believe it is an exciting time to join DAS. You can expect an organisation that will challenge and develop you to progress your career as evidenced by our Gold Investors in People (IiP) Accreditation.
By giving you every opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally, we also pride ourselves on having an open, inclusive and high energy culture that encourages a fun working environment and places our customers at the very heart of everything we do.
If you are keen to become part of our exciting future then we would love to hear from you. In addition to the very genuine development opportunities we provide we also offer an extremely generous reward and benefits package.