Our Cardiff based client is seeking an experienced Costs Draftsman/Lawyer. Being part of a driven dynamic team, this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who thrives on success.
- Circa. 8 years costs experience
- Ability to draft complex bills, Points of Dispute and Replies
- Drafting Costs Budgets
- Fully conversant with Caselaw
- Drafting Part 8 proceedings and Assessment Applications
- Excellent knowledge of the CPR along with technical expertise
- Experienced on managing own caseload and working to deadlines
- Thrive on advocacy
- Attention to detail is key
- Superb negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- A brilliant communicator
- Experience of CostsMaster is essential
Salary up to £40,000 commensurate with experience. This is a rewarding and engaging opportunity in a friendly environment. Please contact us for a confidential discussion.