An excellent opportunity for a Corporate Financial Services Lawyer has arisen with the Corporate department of a leading UK firm. This role can be based at Bristol, Exeter or London office of this law firm.
- At least 3 years PQE+.
- Experience of broad corporate matters relating to the financial services sector.
- Ideally experience of insurance and corporate finance, investment funds, perimeter issues, high level compliance and regulatory, financial services transactional work, investment/financing and M&A.
- Broad M&A corporate work would also be advantageous.
- Some experience of funds (regulated and unregulated), consumer credit, USM listings and equity crowdfunding would be advantageous.
- You will be forward thinking with a desire to attract new clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience of working to strict and challenging deadlines.
- Sound commercial judgement.
- Team player.
This is a super opportunity to develop your Corporate expertise within a renowned department. A competitive salary and benefits package is available for the successful individual.