Leading coveyancing firm with offices Nationwide is looking to appoint a Learning & Development Manager to join its team in Merseyside.
The firm has offices nationwide and following a recent merger is keen to continue to develop the business to ensure it is regarded as a market leader in the conveyancing sector. This role will help to develop and deliver an effective L&D programme in line with the needs of the business and its employees.
Working alongside the HR Business Partner, the L&D Manager will manage the design and on going review of all training in line with legal and compliance issues. The role is varied and will include:
- Continuously developing team members to meet the demands of the business
- Keeping up to date with legislative changes and relevant market information, changes and trends
- Facilitating in house learning across all sites to include on line learning sessions
- Creating learning material
- Ensuring training sessions are designed and delivered to create a standardised, consistent manner
- Developing a matrix for job roles across all business sites
This is an ideal role for a qualified senior conveyancer with experience of L&D and training within a conveyancing firm looking to move away from fee earning. An excellent opportunity to develop this role and work with a constantly evolving business, having key involvement in part of its strategy.
For more information regarding this conveyancing training / learning & development role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.