3 months ago
My client is a Modern Property Specialist Law Firm who are currently seeking experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitors/Licensed Conveyancers to join their busy Conveyancing team in Hertfordshire.
The successful Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer will ideally have a minimum of 3 years Property experience and the ability to handle their own caseload or Residential Conveyancing matters with the assistance of an experienced conveyancing secretary/paralegal.
The successful Conveyancer will have proven experience in undertaking a variety of Residential matters, such as advising clients on the buying and selling of properties, transfer of equity, shared ownership and remortgages and if possible Commercial Conveyancing files.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual seeing a rewarding career as a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer, to join a great fun team environment with opportunity to learn & develop in an innovative & entrepreneurial environment. My client has a company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that exceeds departments and hierarchies.
Required skills & experience:
• A minimum of 3 years experience
• Experienced within Residential Conveyancing matters in handling a full range of files from inception to completion with a sound technical knowledge of all conveyancing matters.
• A pro-active approach towards conveyancing & be looking for new and innovative ways to drive the conveyancing team forward.
• Essentially you will have great client care skills
• Attributes to develop and maintain a strong client relationship
• An ability to learn quickly, so you can keep pace with one of the fastest growing conveyancing technology starts-ups.
• Location: Hertfordshire
• Salary range (DOE): £35,000 - £40,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday–Friday (full-time)
• Date: 25/08/2017
• Reference: HB388
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Hauwa Bawa (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy