Residential Property Solicitor, Cheshire
· A Cheshire based law firm which has provided legal advice to business and personal clients for over 200 years
· Particularly well known for its services in Property / Conveyancing and Business law
· Acts on behalf of private clients, local estate agents, referrers and also offers legal services to overseas investors
· The Residential Property team was one of the first in Cheshire to achieve the CQS Accreditation
· Residential Property Solicitor, to act as a senior member of the team
· Provide assistance and guidance on new build property purchases to check legal title, raise enquiries and prepare prelimary and final reports
· Review, enquire and provide training for the preparation of final reports on freehold, leasehold houses and leasehold apartments
· Offer guidance and support to members of the property team if you/they recognise an area they require traning in
· You must be a qualified solicitor with a proven track record in handling a diverse Residential Property / Conveyancing caseload
· You must have some experience of acting in a supervisory capacity
· A competitive salary (up to £40,000 dependant upon experience) and benefits package is offered
· Flexible working arrangements will be considered
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.