Due to the continued growth of the Conveyancing Department, an exciting new opportunity has arisen in Buckingham for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor with PQE 5+ years.
This Legal 500 Law firm has recognised the potential to develop the core business in the local and surrounding areas. With that in mind there will be a particular emphasis on building on their existing relationships and moving further afield to create new ones. This is an ideal opportunity to make this role your own.
The successful candidate will build their own network of contacts from their knowledge of the area, and therefore a caseload that comes with that. The individual will help to raise the brand of not only the Conveyancing Department, but the firm as a whole.
- To manage a caseload of up to 60 files
- Carry out Business development activities
- Attend Networking events
- Liaising with Developers and estate agents to source work
- 5+ years PQE
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of residential conveyancing
- Experience of carrying a caseload of varying complexity to include Leasehold, New Builds and Shared Ownership.
- Demonstrable experience in new business development and networking to maximise all opportunities
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- A good knowledge of local, and surrounding, areas
- A team player with a drive to succeed both individually and for the firm
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer.
Like the sound of this job and want to apply? Kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org