7 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a successful and well established Law Firm, who provides a wide range of Legal services to the public and businesses from their offices. Due to continuous growth, the Firm is currently seeking a Conveyancing Secretary/Post Completions Assistant to join their team in their Merry Hill offices.
The successful Conveyancing Secretary must have at least 1-year experience in post completitions and have knowledge of Conveyancing matters. The Legal Secretary will also have experience as a post completion specialist, as well as the ability to manage their workload, be time efficient, have excellent IT and communication skills and able to create and withhold good rapports with clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary wishing to join a fantastic Law Firm as a Conveyancing Secretary/Post Completions Assistant; with extra holidays, free onsite parking and the opportunity progress their career within Conveyancing.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Legal background/experience is essential
• Must have at least 1-year experience in post completitions
• Should have excellent telephone and communication skills
• Undertaking any specific training when required to do so
• General administrative duties
• Operating the case management systems
• Starting files, welcome packs, answering calls, must be proactive
• Location: Merry Hill
• Salary range (DOE): £16,000 - £20,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 24.04.2017
• Reference: MA133
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Mehreen Arif who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.