about 1 month ago
£16000 - £30000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Paralegal Jobs
My client is a specialist conveyancing law firm based in Leicestershire. Due to expansion, they are now looking to appoint a Conveyancing Paralegal / Fee Earner to join their existing team.
The successful candidate will possess at least 2+ years experience and be able to manage their own caseload of circa 60 conveyancing files with no assistance. You will also be able to remain remain calm under pressure and have excellent organisational skills. You will also have the ability to work well within a team and be able to work well under pressure. Full training will be provided by the firm. If you have the required skills, experience and believe you will be an asset to the firm, then this would be an amazing opportunity for you to progress your career within the Property sector.
Required Skills & Experience/ Responsibilities:
• Minimum of 2+ years experience
• You will be able to manage your own caseload with no assistance
• Use your initiative to solve problems and be proactive
• Ability to work well within a team
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Strong desire to progress your career within the Property sector
• Location: Leicestershire
• Salary range (DOE): £16,000 - £30,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday–Friday (full-time)
• Benefits: Full training provided
• Reference: YJ220
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (Midlands) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.