Conveyancing Paralegal, Enfield
£14,000 to £18,000 per annum, full time
A multi award-winning, CQS accredited, Legal 500 firm based in Enfield have had a huge invasion of work and therefore are now seeking to add a Conveyancing Paralegal to their successful team.
You will be working in a friendly and supportive environment offering competitive remunerations package, where candidates have fantastic opportunity to progress their career.
You will be supporting senior fee earners. The successful paralegal will deal with all aspects of conveyancing, dealing with clients, lenders and other external professionals. This is a hands-on position in a fast-paced environment, with excellent training opportunity to be fast tracked to become a fee-earner in your own right.
- Have at least 6 months' Residential Conveyancing experience working in a firm of solicitors
- Have completed your studies (candidates with degrees only will be given equal consideration)
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills
- You will be pro-active and a team player
- Self-motivated and hardworking committed to develop yourself into the best person you can be
- You will work well under pressure, meeting tight deadlines
- Committed to provide first class customer service
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £14k - £18k per annum (dependent on knowledge and experience)
If this role sounds of interest to you, please forward a copy of your CV.