about 1 year ago
I am currently working with a Multi Service Law Firm in Warwickshire. They are currently seeking to recruit a Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join their Residential Conveyancing department.
The successful Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within Residential Conveyancing. The Candidate will able to create and withhold good rapports with clients. The successful Legal Secretary will be driven, energetic, enthusiastic and will be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic. The Candidate will also have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary to further progress their career within the Residential Conveyancing department.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience within Residential Conveyancing
• Will have excellent organisational skills, along with the ability to multi task and work well under pressure
• Candidate must have great initiative as well as being a good team player
• You will have excellent technical and communication skills (both verbally and in writing)
• Candidate must be driven, energetic, enthusiastic and be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic
• Location: Warwickshire
• Salary range (DOE): £18,000 - £20,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 23/04/2017
• Reference: MA132
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Mehreen Arif (Warwickshire) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
27 days ago
only 22 hours until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close