3 months ago
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Location: Hereford and Worcester
Any or N/A
Category: Legal HR Jobs
I am currently recruiting for a full service law firm in Worcester. They are currently seeking a Conveyancing Legal Executive to join their existing Property team.
The successful Legal Executive will assist the Conveyancing team with a range of Residential Property matters . Therefore, the Legal Executive must have previous experience working within a Conveyancing department and have knowledge of a wide range of Residential Property matters. You must be a highly organised individual, in order to handle a busy workload. This is an outstanding opportunity for somebody who is seeking a rewarding career as a Legal Assistant within the Residential Conveyancing sector.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Ability to assist with a range of Residential Property matters
• Ideally, you will have previous experience working within a Conveyancing department
• Good working knowledge of the Conveyancing process & Land Registry requirements
• You will be a highly organised individual
• Location: Worcester
• Salary range (DOE): £22,000 - £25,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 18.08.2017
• Reference: YJ438
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.