about 1 month ago
We are currently looking for a Legal Clerk to handle a caseload of sale, purchase and re-mortgage files utilising a case management system for our clients Merseyside based firm.
The suitable candidate will be managing the progression of cases from inception to completion, liaising with clients, referrers and estate agents. Duties will include telephone enquiries, daily correspondence and face to face interaction with estate agents, referrers and clients.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, the attributes required are:
* Experience in Residential Conveyancing.
* As you will be dealing with clients, referrers and estate agents the need for excellent customer service skills will be paramount.
* Ability to form good relationships with clients and colleagues and to work as part of an effective team.
* Good IT skills including the ability to utilise a case management system.
* Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced department.
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
* Ability to provide high quality advice to clients from all sectors across a broad range of issues.
* To maintain high standards in the processing of client work.
* Commercial attitude with the ability to achieve agreed financial targets.
* Well presented, punctual, confident, and self-motivated.
* Flexible in your working approach with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
* Where appropriate to contribute towards training.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Well organised, with a clear and professional telephone manner
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.