about 1 month ago
We are recruiting for a Legal Assistant to join the Conveyancing team of our clients firm in Cheshire.
The main role of the Conveyancing Legal Assistant is to support the Conveyancing Team Manager with all elements of the conveyancing transaction.
* You will deal effectively with clients and third parties over the telephone, in written correspondence and occasionally face to face, in order to provide advice and assistance
* You will be responsible for chasing various documentation, ID, mortgage offers and searches
* You will keep the case management system and any third party web sites up to date in real time
* You will ensure our clients and introducers of business receive the best possible service at times
* You will prepare required documentation as required with the conveyancing process
* You will prepare the completion packs for the accounts department, to include completion statements and invoices
* You will deal with post exchange matters as directed by your team manager
* You will be responsible for completions on the day of completion
* Any other administrative duties required to assist your team and other teams should the need arise
* At least 12 months solid experience working as a Conveyancing Legal Assistant
* Strong administrative skills gained in an office environment
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good telephone manner
* Conversant in Microsoft office
* Highly organised
* Willingness to learn new skills
* Experience of using a case management system (we use Proclaim
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.