30 days ago
I am currently working with a multi-service, established Law Firm who have multiple offices around Yorkshire. Due to expansion, they’re now looking to recruit a Conveyancing Fee Earner.
The ideal candidate will have at least 12 months’ experience and have a good understanding of Property Law. Knowledge should include but not be limited to Freehold, Leasehold, Sales, Purchases, Mortgages, Remortgages, Landlord and Tenant matters and shared ownership. They candidate must be able to manage their own caseload from inception to completion.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 12 months’ experience within the legal sector
• Knowledge of a range of property matters
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work efficiently on own initiative
• Determination to progress career within Residential Property
• Location: Yorkshire
• Salary range (DOE): £28,000 - £32,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: NT153
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natasha Tolan-Smith (Yorkshire) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.
28 days ago
only 2 hours until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close