about 1 month ago
We are recruiting for a Conveyancing Executive to join an established law firm on Merseyside.
Mainly domestic conveyancing of freehold and leasehold properties including sales and purchase, re-mortgages. Predominantly this work will incorporate the process up to completion.
* Dealing with brokers/introducers, developing strong links and growing business income streams
* Dealing with domestic conveyancing transactions, freehold and leasehold properties, including sales, purchase & remortgage from beginning to end
* Dealing with members of the public
* Working with Microsoft packages and case management systems
* Experience of working with Case Management Systems, in particular Proclaim
* The job holder will require a sound theoretical knowledge of the work and an ability to conduct cases from beginning to end.
Skills and Aptitudes Required
Must have the ability to,
* Manage all aspects of caseload
* Work under minimal supervision
* Work effectively under pressure and to deadlines
* Be confident in decision making and exercise of judgment
* Communicate clearly and effectively both written and verbal
* Effectively and appropriately delegate tasks
The job holder will be expected to conduct and manage all aspects of his/her caseload, including taking appropriate decisions involving the exercise of judgment, subject to supervision.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.