Conveyancing Assistant/Secretary- Cathedral Appointments have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant/Legal Secretary to join our client’s friendly office based in Honiton. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 months’ Conveyancing experience.
Responsibilities of a Conveyancing Assistant/Secretary will include, but are not limited to:
Background/Skills of a Conveyancing Assistant:
· A minimum of 12 months’ experience as a Conveyancing Assistant or Legal Secretary within Property
· Audio/Copy typing experience, ideally with speeds of 60wpm plus
· You will have excellent administrative skills with good attention to detail and you will be highly organised
· You will be able to demonstrate effective communication skills, both written and spoken
· You will cope well under pressure, with an ability to work flexibly and cope with changing priorities
· You will take a positive and proactive approach to work, anticipating and meeting the needs of the department
If you are an experienced Conveyancing Assistant/Secretary and you are looking to work for a firm where you will be valued and made to feel part of the team, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you! On offer is a competitive starting salary, excellent benefits and a friendly working environment. Please contact Sophia Damshenas for further information.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Conveyancing Assistant, Residential Property, Property, Legal Secretary, Conveyancer, Conveyancing, Legal, Secretary, Law Firm, Audio Typing, Law, Jobs in Honiton, Devon Jobs