An experienced Conveyancing Assistant is required by this local law firm to work in their busy Exmouth office.
You will need to be able to:
- Undertake online searches;
- Complete Land Registry and SDLT forms online;
- Assist in progressing conveyancing transactions to include:
- Exchanging contract and dealing with completions;
- Preparation of contracts, transfers, trust deeds and correspondence;
- Dealing with completion statements;
- Raising Solicitor invoices;
- Taking instructions from and liaising with clients ;
- Dealing with telephone calls in a confident manner;
- Producing documents using the firm’s Case Management system;
You will be able to:
- Demonstrate good administrative skills, both written and attention to detail;
- Demonstrate good organisational skills;
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Cope well under pressure and have an ability to work flexibly and cope with changing priorities;
- Take a positive and proactive approach to work, anticipating and meeting the needs of the department;
- Be receptive to receiving and acting on instructions given by immediate supervisor;
- Be competent in using Word and other MS products (outlook and powerpoint);
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of the residential conveyancing department and thrive in a professional and friendly environment.
This is a full time permanent position offering an excellent salary and benefits.