3 months ago
I am currently working with a reputable Law Firm based in Leicester; the Firm is looking to recruit a Conveyancing Assistant to join their fast growing Law Firm.
The successful Conveyancing Assistant will primarily assist Conveyancing Solicitor/Associate in the department with all aspect of Residential Conveyancing; as well as assisting all other Fee Earners in the department as and when/if required, which includes some Commercial Property work and Probate. This is a rare opportunity to directly assist on all aspects of a varied property caseload, including Residential and Commercial Conveyancing, Leases, Lease Extensions, Freehold Purchases and other complex property matters. This is a great opportunity for a Conveyancing Assistant, being exposed to top-quality work, developing both their Legal knowledge and Commercial awareness.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Competent in handling Residential Property matters
• Candidate must be confident working under tight deadlines
• Must possess good interpersonal and client skills
• Must have knowledge and understanding of all parts of the Conveyancing process
• Excellent file management and drafting skills are essential
• Location: Leicester
• Salary range (DOE): £15,000 – £16,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 13.09.2017
• Reference: YJ487
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy?
19 days ago
only 3 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close