5 months ago
I am currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading Conveyancing law firms who, due to expansion, are now looking for a Legal Assistant with previous experience in a similar role to join their growing team in Leicestershire.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within Conveyancing and will ideally be able to assist on cases form inception to completion. You will be raising enquiries, reporting on the legal documentation, handling freehold and leasehold transactions and preparing accounts. If you have the required experience and are looking to further your career within Conveyancing, then this would be an amazing opportunity for you to progress within a specialist law firm.
Required Skills & Experience/ Responsibilities:
• Previous experience within a similar role
• Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries relating to individual matters
• Checking draft contract documentation
• Raising enquiries
• Reporting on the Legal documentation
• Handling Freehold and Leasehold transactions
• Preparing accounts
• Location: Leicestershire
• Salary range (DOE): £16,000 - £25,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday–Friday (full-time)
• Date: 12.06.2017
• Reference: YJ200
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (Midlands) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
11 days ago
only 11 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close