Conveyancing Assistant – West Yorkshire
PQE / Experience: Paralegal / Legal Assistant / Fee Earner
Commutable from – Leeds, Bradford, Keighley, Halifax, Dewsbury, Wakefield
Salary: Circa £19,000 The Company
Multi-award winning, successful UK law firm with solid roots in West Yorkshire. Our client have been established for over 170 years and currently employs 200 people. Their excellence has been recognised in a number of award schemes.
Recently announcing three partner promotions in April 2017, our client recognises each individual’s ongoing commitment to their clients and contribution to the firm. The Opportunity
Our client’s Conveyancing team have really grown from strength-to-strength over the past year. They are involved in the full remit of Conveyancing work, and work alongside their Commercial Property team. The particulars
Applicants must possess previous experience in a Conveyancing Assistant role and be able to hit the ground running.
The next step
- Conveyancing experience is essential, ideally a minimum of two years experience
- Must have handled sale and purchase work
- Must be able to hit the ground running
- Ability to work well within a team environment or independently
- Good organisational skills and excellent communication skills are a prerequisite
To register your interest in this Conveyancing Assistant vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit