8 months ago
I am currently working with an established firm of solicitors who provide a range of legal services to the public and businesses from their offices. Due to expansion, the firm is currently looking for an Estate Agent Clerk to join their team.
With success, the Estate Agent Clerk must have at least 2 years’ experience and have knowledge of Conveyancing matters. The Clerk will have experience liaising with the estate agents, opening files and updating statuses. Further-more the Estate Agent Clerk will have the ability to manage their workload, be time efficient, have excellent IT and communication skills and are able to create and withhold good rapports with clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary wishing to join a fantastic law firm as an Estate Agent Clerk and progress their career within Conveyancing.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience within Conveyancing
• Have experience liaising with estate agents and other third parties
• Ability to manage their workload
• Have good IT skills
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Able to work efficiently on own initiative
• Desire to progress your career within Conveyancing
• Location: Warwickshire
• Salary range (DOE): £18,000 - £20,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 23.04.2017
• Reference: MA130
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Mehreen Arif (Warwickshire) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
18 days ago
only 11 days until close