3 months ago
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Licensed Conveyancer Jobs
My client is an accredited Conveyancing specialist Law firm based in London, due to expansion they are now seeking to appoint a Conveyancer/Licensed Conveyancer to join their Residential Property team.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience, be capable of working unsupervised and confident in the work they are undertaking.
The Conveyancer/Licensed conveyancer should have experience of managing their own caseload within high volume conveyancing, be able to undertake fee earning work in the residential sales and purchase department and to administer all aspects of conveyancing work on behalf of the client and the firm.
• You will be able to undertake all aspects of residential conveyancing and property work.
• You must have excellent IT skills and be able to prioritise your workload in order to meet tight deadlines.
• You will have excellent communication and client care skills.
• You should be able to work well as part of a team.
• You must have strong attention to detail.
• You should have a positive and friendly manner.
• Location: London
• Salary range (DOE): £30,000 - £35,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday–Friday (full-time)
• Date: 23.08.2017
• Reference: HB444
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Hauwa Bawa (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.