2 months ago
I am currently recruiting for one of the largest legal practices and reputable Law Firm based in Leamington Spa. Due to continuous growth within the firm, they are now looking for a Conveyancing Assistant (commercial property department) to join their team in Leamington Spa on a permanent full-time basis.
With success, the Conveyancing Assistant will carry out fee-earning conveyancing work under the supervision of the Line Manager and will work in accordance with the Firm’s manuals. The assistant is to give full support and assistance to the Line Manager which may include traditional, secretarial and administrative support. They will also deal with client queries over the telephone and in person, undertake photocopying and filing duties, deal with quotes as directed, provide audio typing and other typing duties for the Line Manager. The assistant should also undertake any reasonable instructions made by Members, Department Heads, Line Manager or Fee Earners and attend Property Department meetings and Firm wide meetings.
This is an exciting opportunity for an assistant to join a fantastic Law Firm, gain more experience within the Property Sector and also progress their career as a Conveyancing Assistant.
Required Skills & Experience:
• At least 2/3 years’ experience in Commercial Conveyancing
• Sound interpersonal and supervisory skills
• Good organization and administration skills
• Ability to be a team player
• A sound knowledge of conveyancing procedures and CQS Protocol
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word and Outlook
• Knowledge of Case Management Systems an advantage
• You may be required to work at one of the other offices of the Firm from
time to time be as required by the Members
• Location: Leamington Spa
• Salary : £18000-£20000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 11.08.2017
• Reference: MA269
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Mehreen Arif who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
5 days ago
only 23 days until close