Residential Conveyancer, Wirral
· Traditional and long established multi-service law firm based on the Wirral
· Highly regarded, with established relationships with local referrers
· Residential conveyancer
· Dealing with a manageable caseload of residential property matters
· Oversee two conveyancing assistants and delegate work accordingly
· Must have experience as a residential conveyancer running a full residential caseload. (At least 2 years)
· Must have a strong technical knowledge with the ability to deal with complex conveyancing matters
· Salary up to £35,000 dependant upon experience
· Full support from two experienced assistants
· Flexible working hours will be considered
· Good location
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.