4 months ago
My client is the largest Conveyancing firm in the UK and are currently seeking part time experienced Residential Conveyancers/ Fee Earners with flexible hours available (8-4pm or 9-5pm or 10-6pm) to work in their Northampton based office.
The Conveyancer must have a minimum of one year's experience and the ability to handle their own caseload of circa 60+ files. The successful Conveyancer will have proven experience in undertaking a variety of Residential matters, such as advising clients on the buying and selling of properties, transfer of equity, shared ownership and remortgages. If you believe you would be an asset to the firm and hold the required experience, then my client urges you to apply for this opportunity to progress your career.
Required skills & experience:
• A minimum of 1+ years’ experience within Residential Conveyancing
• Ability to handle your own caseload of 60+ files is essential
• Essentially you will have great client care skills
• Attributes to develop and maintain a strong client relationship
• Location: Blisworth in Northampton
• Salary range (DOE): Pro Rata
• Job type: Part Time
• Working Hours: Flexible Hours Available( 8-4pm or 9-5pm or 10-6pm)
• Reference: YJ381
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.