I am currently recruiting two qualified Conveyancers for a very successful and repurtable firm based in Leeds.
The successful candidates will:
- Be qualified with a minimum of twelve months post-qualification experience in the field of residential conveyancing;
- Be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with a mixed residential property conveyancing caseload, with minimum supervision;
- Be able to work independently but also with the other staff in the Team;
- Be able to generate their own referrals in order to create their own client base and generate further work for other Teams and the firm;
- Help evolve a marketing strategy for the Residential Conveyancing Team;
- Be fully engaged with the firm’s marketing strategy and be prepared to attend marketing events, produce marketing literature, and so forth;
- Have worked within, or be familiar with and able to comply with, the requirements of Lexcel.
The appointed individual must:
- Have excellent organisational skills;
- Have a commercial and creative mindset;
- Have a proven ability of working to deadlines;
- Be prepared to report to the Senior Residential Conveyancing Solicitor and the Management Team;
- Have good IT skills, preferably with experience on case management systems;
- Have a track record of producing effective marketing campaigns to introduce new work into the department;
- Have an ability to generate their own client base.
Salary and benefits:
The position is offered on a Full-Time basis Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm. The appointed candidates will be based at their Leeds branch,
Salary of £20-32K per annum, depending on experience.
To apply or to find out more information, please submit an up to date CV. Alternatively please contact Natalie Maposa (Manchester) who will be happy to assist you.