We are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for a Contracts Officer to join an excellent public sector organisation. The Contracts Officer role will be based in the Oxford area with easily accessible transport links and free parking on site.
The ideal candidate for the Contracts Officer role will be newly qualified and have previous contracts experience.
* Assisting the team in a wide range of contracts, such as; Studentships, Collaborations, Joint appointments, Intellectual Property, Media arrangements and Estates management
* Help set up new legal template contracts
* Scrutinise and negotiate contracts
* Assist the team with compliance matters
* Assist the in-house legal team with contract completion, signatures and emails
We are ideally looking for someone that can work full time but encourage candidates looking to condense their hours to apply.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Laura Hayward in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.