Construction Solicitor - Manchester City Centre
BCL is now working with a leading corporate and commercial firm based in Manchester city centre. They have grown exponentially in the three years since their foundation and last year worked on corporate deals worth a total of £300million. 2017 was also a good year in the sense of team growth, with leading partners attracted from national firms. One such acquisition was a new Head of construction joining from a leading Manchester construction team. This has led to an influx of new work, and the need for a construction solicitor (1-3y PQE) to join the business.
· Construction solicitor in a growing team.
· Mix of contentious and non-contentious work (slightly weighted towards contentious).
· Working under a regional construction leader.
· Fantastic local and national clients.
· Experienced construction solicitor.
· 1 - 3 years working within a construction role.
· Wide variety of historical construction work & understanding.
· Desire to get involved in business developments & initiatives.
· Very interesting and varied work
· Reputable Clients
· Head of department - leading construction lawyer
· Good remuneration package on offer.
Our client is taking applications with immediate effect and will be interviewing next week. If you would like to find out more in advance of applying, send over your details now.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.